A day and night ultra-hydrating cream that forms a moisture-protective barrier on the skin.
Skin goals: Hydrating, Replenishing, Protecting
Ideal for: Balanced Skin, Dry & Mature Skin
Triple Hyaluronic Acid provides 24-hour lasting hydration.
Quintuple Ceramide (Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP & Ceramide NS) strengthens the skin barrier, prevents moisture loss, and protects the skin against visible damage from pollution and other environmental stressors.
Panthenol and Allantoin effectively soothe irritated skin.
- Infused with Ulleungdo Island's deep seawater, it contains 72 different minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and zinc. These natural minerals work together to maintain the skin's oil-water balance.
Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Fragrance-free, Essential-oil free, Allergen free, Environment Pollutant free
At the last step of your skincare routine, gently apply an appropriate amount of the product on the skin. Allow for proper absorption.
Use within 36 months from the date of manufacture. Use within 12 months after opening.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Trimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-16 Alcohol, Shea Butter, Sea Water, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sugarcane Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Disodium EDTA
1) Consult with a specialist if abnormal symptoms or side effects, such as red spots, swelling, or itching, are caused by exposure to direct sunlight after use or when using the product.
2) Refrain from using on areas with open wounds
3) Precautions for storing and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children
b) Do not store in direct sunlight.
4) Avoid direct contact with eyes.