A moisture-packed gel mask filled with an 8-layer moisture complex that effectively hydrates, soothes, and cools irritated skin. This bio-cellulose sheet mask gently adheres to the skin while creating a protective film that allows rich ingredients to be absorbed quickly. Not only are our masks gentle to the skin, but gentle to the environment. Our eco-friendly bio-cellulose sheets are 84.9% naturally biodegradable!
Skin Goals: Hydrating, Soothing
Ideal for: All skin types
- Contains Hyaluronic acid and amino acids, which are essential for creating a moisture-proof film that does not dry out.
Panthenol, Allantoin, Betaine, and DPG provide a comfortable soothing effect on the skin and forms an effective moisture barrier.
- Infused with Ulleungdo Island's deep seawater, it contains 72 different minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and zinc. These natural minerals work together to maintain the skin's oil-water balance.
Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Alcohol-free, Silicone-free, Fragrance-free, Essential-oil free, Allergen free, Environment Pollutant free
Use after cleanser and toner. Take the mask out, remove the film and apply it to the face for 10 minutes. Tap the remaining essence on your skin to absorb it.
Use within 36 months from the date of manufacture. Use immediately after opening.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sea Water, Hydroxypropryltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Protease, Leucine, Lysine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Valine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Allantoin, Betaine, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glucose, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Carbomer, Arginine
1) Consult with a specialist if abnormal symptoms or side effects, such as red spots, swelling, or itching, are caused by exposure to direct sunlight after use or when using the product.
2) Refrain from using on areas with open wounds
3) Precautions for storing and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children
b) Do not store in direct sunlight.
4) Avoid direct contact with eyes.